LearnMate® Learning Management System by
LearnMate LMS is a revolutionary tool that delivers curriculum using multiple instructional strategies, providing a responsive and proactive environment for differentiated instruction.
Deliver SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model)-compliant and AICC (Aviation Industry CBT [Computer-Based Training] Committee) -compliant content.
LearnMate® 7 can be run in all popular browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
Administration and Class Management
- Automate classroom management
- Quickly and easily set up classes
- Produce enriched multi-level reports
- Track student and class progress
- Create student certifications
- Comprehensive real-time reporting
- Focus on students instead of administrative tasks!
Easy student self-enrollment
- All courses in LearnMate® can be assigned an enrollment key, enabling users to self-enroll in subsequent courses, thereby reducing back office work for instructors.
- Instructors see grades for all students in the course, and can configure the gradebook settings. Students only see their own grades.
Easy Course Administration
- License courses to a maximum number of enrolled users.
- Backup and archive courses.
- Automate server backups of the entire site.
Flexible User Groups
- Organize students in the same class into groups, or use groups to administer one course for separate classes.
- Group students manually or have LearnMate automate the process.
- Grade assignments by group.
- Set up courses with more than one instructor or have a teaching assistant lead the course.
- Course and Activity Reports provide data such as student participation, activity usage, course logs, test results, assignment grades and number of users who selected a specific choice.
- Aggregated Reports can be viewed onscreen, printed and exported to a spreadsheet.
- Average Assessment Grades show the average score for a select assessment for a school, district, state and country.
- Certificates Issued shows the number of a specific certificate issued course- wide or site-wide.
- Test Comparison compares pre and post-test scores.
- Licensing Reports show the total number of licenses allotted and used for an organization or course.
- Support outcomes in a hierarchical structure.
- Group outcomes into skills standards.
- Map outcomes to questions within an assessment.
- Detailed outcome mapping and student progress tracking reports:
- Student Outcomes (aggregated): Details student progress per outcome in all courses in which a student is enrolled.
- Student Outcomes (course): Details student progress per outcome for all activities in a course.
- Outcome Mappings: Details all outcome-activity mappings site-wide for a select standard.
- Course Outcomes (course): Details progress for all students in a course based on outcome mappings for all activities in that course.
Deliver robust curriculum in a format that engages today’s digital learnersE-Learning Curriculum Delivery
- Deliver consistent content across single or multiple classes
- Create media-rich, interactive content
- Direct activity and project-based learning
- Enhance learning with authentic activities and scenarios
- Incorporate multiple instructional strategies
- Deliver SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model)-compliant and AICC (Aviation Industry CBT [Computer-Based Training] Committee)-compliant content.
- In addition to online courses, LearnMate® courses can include multiple other activities and resources, including:
- Assignments (offline and online)
- Web, HTML and text pages
- Files for downloading or online viewing
- LearnMate® 7 can be run in all popular browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Virtual 3D software applications used in Intelitek courses like RoboCell® and CNCMotion® can be launched directly from each content course.
- Quick access to task-specific instructions is available on most pages.
- Video demos of common tasks
- Glossaries available with content
- LearnMate® LMS supports some 75+ languages. The LearnMate® Author interface can create content in any language.
- For instructors, administrators and students, the LearnMate® community enables a dynamic environment for learning, including forums, real-time chat and e-mail.
- Students can engage in group discussions and projects and interact with instructors.
- Teachers can post assignments, create daily topics, get instant feedback from students.
- Share resources and collaborate.
- Post, search and subscribe to forums, or have forum messages sent to an external email.
- Create Wikis and blogs to enhance students’ educational experience
Create, deliver and track secure online assessmentsSecure Assessments
- Create, deliver and track computer-based assessments
- Evaluate level of student understanding and pinpoint skills gaps
- Establish any portion of content as an assessment
- Track data with aggregated reporting on student outcomes, competencies, and learning gaps at multiple levels: school, district, county or state
- Provide valid record of learning with certifications
- Map student and school performance to local, state and national standards
- Supports a secure assessment environment:
- Password protection
- Limiting of assessment-taking to a specific IP
- Shuffling of questions and answers
- Multiple question types including:
- Matching and Ordering
- Multiple choice
- Optional feedback for correct or incorrect responses.
- Use of all types of media in question stems, responses and feedback.