A STEAM lesson kit perfect for groups of students, comprised of a variety of teaching materials, a flow-based coding app and a significant number of wireless electronic blocks and accessories. Use the SAM Blocks and the SAM Space app to build classroom projects and complete lesson plans that align with your curriculum.
Number of Students: 9-10
Device not included.
Why Choose the Classroom Kit?
- A versatile, fun and intuitive kit, perfect for groups of 10 students
- Compatible with LEGO and other readily-available classroom materials
- Can be used with all of SAM Labs curriculum aligned lesson plans
- Use logical reasoning to design programs and algorithms, control and simulate physical systems
- Bring computational thinking to life
- Perfect for makerspaces and code clubs
What's In The Box?
- 6 x DC motor
- 3 x Light sensor
- 3 x RGB Light
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x Button
- 1 x Proximity Sensor
- 6 x Wheel
- 3 x SAM Controller
- 3 x SAM Car Chassis
- 3 x Roller Ball
- 3 x LEGO Gear Attachment
- 6 x Small LEGO Holder
- 6 x Large LEGO Holder
- 3 x Multi Micro USB Charging Cable
- 3 x Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle Getting Started Guide